Existing customers with support and maintenance contracts are eligible today for a free upgrade of the XLPublisher Excel add-in.
All your existing reports will continue to function as before but you can now take advantage of the great new features listed below
- Report Formatting: Want to use the Excel formatting buttons to help you make your report presentable? Now you can with the enhanced report formatting options.
- Excel calculations: Have you ever wanted to add vlookups, if statements, or any other excel formula to your XLPublisher report. Now you can with the ExcelCalcs feature
- Label management: Want to manually overtype the labels in a report so they are more meaningful? Now you can with label management.
- Other features include
- New and improved calculation wizard:
- New and improved slicer pane
- New Ribbon Layout to support touch screen devices
- Support for Office 64bit
- Support for Excel 2013
- Support for SQL 2014
Still not sure? Login to MyPrecisionPoint and watch the new videos including the Formatting and ExcelCalcs video