PrecisionPoint has a long track record of delivering high quality BI solutions on a SQL Server platform, enabling our customers to make business decisions based on accurate reconciled data. Our experience extends beyond providing Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions, to extracting and manipulating data from many other source systems to provide customers with the ability to easily analyse business processes and performance.
Our custom solutions group offer this expertise to help you solve complex BI and reporting needs across your business.
Whether your business system is an ERP, CRM, HR, Contact centre or Functional solution, if the underlying platform is SQL server, the breadth of our offerings include….
- Data Warehouse design and build
- Analysis services Cube compilation
- Complex report writing utilising Power BI dashboards and Excel based presentation layers
- Integration of data from several sources into one custom BI environment
- Reconciliation and consolidation of data
Our Custom Solutions team have an average of more than 40 years BI development experience combined, and a passion for solving complex business problems in the most cost effective way to deliver the maximum ROI to our customers.We often work with clients that have engaged independent consultants to deliver BI solutions but when they move on, as contractors often do, they leave a system that is costly to support and enhance as business processes and priorities change with time. Once delivered, our custom solutions are covered by the same high quality contracted support process and service that our customers experience with their PrecisionPoint core BI solutions, and through our account management reviews we will work with you to keep the solution relevant to your business as it evolves.
Contact us to learn more about some of the businesses that are benefiting from PrecisionPoint custom solutions …
- A major distributor of luxury fragrances has made planning decisions for over 5 years based on a PrecisionPoint custom build planning and forecasting solution.
- A major global supplier of communications solutions has integrated Dynamics and non-Dynamics data into a core data warehouse to help them analyse sales information across their multi-national divisions.
- A UK wide service provider has implemented a custom warehouse and cube to analyse data in their SQL based contact centre suite to support all staffing and costs related decision making throughout their business, whilst allowing them to have visibility on SLA’s reported back to their governing body
- A global manufacturer of lighting solutions now have a consolidated view of data from over 20 different distributed ERP systems that previously seemed an impossible challenge.
Contact us if you would like visibility into your SQL business system but are struggling to find a supportable cost effective solution.